To conduct and provide technical support on seismic feasibility study, survey design, acquisition methodologies and parameters validationKey Responsibility Areas
1) Identify the geophysical and geological challengies in a certain area of interest
2) define the most appropriate survey design workflow to output suitable seismic parameters in onshore, transitional and offshore environments
3) Conduct illumination, modeling and simulation analysis with dedicated softwares
4) Execute processing test on real and synthetic data in order to obtain information on appropriate seismic parameters
5) Finalize the workflow results of the feasibility study and collect a detailed final report
definition of the most appropriate seismic parameters in order to meet geophysical and geological objectives
6) elaboration and analysis of seismic dataset (existing and synthetic);
7) use appropriate tools for illumination, modeling and simulation studies
8) support to E&P activity.
Eni is a major integrated energy company, committed to growth in the activities of finding, producing, transforming, trading and marketing oil and gas, chemicals, oilfield services construction and engineering industries.
Eni operates in 85 countries worldwide and employs 82.300 people.
Eni men and women have a passion for challenges, continuous improvement, excellence and they particularly value people, the environment and integrity.
More details at: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/22782707